Named for the Japanese tradition of paper folding, this piece and its crisp edges can be transformed into countless shapes.
|COMPOSITION||Base: SILK 100% Ribbon: POLYESTER 100%|
|SIZE||Round: 160cm Width: 35cm|
|COUNTRY||Made in Japan|
These products are sampled. May differ from actual product color.
A scarf, hat, bolero, a decorative accessory, popupdress can be made into a multitude of different styles for the look you’re looking for.
● Fabric may naturally change over time.
● Do not wash with water. The texture will change.
● Colors may run when in contact with water or rain.
● Colors may fade and fabric may diminish around the ribbon used for adjusting garment.
● If the product is designed to catch easily, be careful not to damage the product due to catching.
● If the design has a cut-off part, it may become frayed after repeated wearing and washing. If fraying occurs, cut carefully with scissors without pulling.
●Dry clean only.
●Disfiguration may occur if excessively dry cleaned.
● Stains from makeup foundation may be removed with an eraser.
● Store away from direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.