It is characterized by its round, bean-like shape. When gathered, it changes from a bean-like shape to a flower-like shape.
It is extremely difficult to sew all these curves neatly! The craftsmanship is particularly evident in the curves of the cleavage. The finish looks like it was cut by a machine from a single piece of fabric. Behind the cuteness, there is cool craftsmanship.
High-density silk taffeta woven in Yonezawa, Yamagata Prefecture, also known as paper taffeta, is a fabric that can be shaped like paper. Silk taffeta is woven using a method called yarn dyeing, in which the threads are dyed first and then woven, and the color changes depending on the viewing angle, giving it a beautiful luster unique to silk.
Body: 100% silk
Ribbon: 100% polyester
MADE IN JAPAN
● When gathering, tie a ribbon to secure the gathers.
● Fabric may naturally change over time.
● Do not wash with water. The texture will change.
● Colors may run when in contact with water or rain.
● Colors may fade and fabric may diminish around the ribbon used for adjusting garment.
● If the product is designed to catch easily, be careful not to damage the product due to catching.
● If the design has a cut-off part, it may become frayed after repeated wearing and washing. If fraying occurs, cut carefully with scissors without pulling.
● Be careful when wearing it as there is a risk of strangulation if the ribbon or fabric gets caught.
● Dry clean only.
● Disfiguration may occur if excessively dry cleaned.
● Stains from makeup foundation may be removed with an eraser.
● Store away from direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Free shipping within Japan.Delivery will be made within one week of ordering.
We also accept overseas shipping only to some areas. Please note that we may not be able to accept orders in some areas.
*About customs duties for personal imports <br/>Please note that depending on the country, you may be required to pay customs duties for products purchased from our online store. Customers are responsible for paying customs duties.
*Photographs are taken while wearing sample products. The color may differ from the actual product. Please note.