Named for the Japanese tradition of paper folding, this piece and its crisp edges can be transformed into countless shapes.
The atelier series calls to mind the playfulness of arts and crafts. With the brand’s signature use of high quality, pre-dyed silk taffeta, each piece can be molded like Japanese paper into the shape of your liking.
Base: SILK 100%
Ribbon: POLYESTER 100%
● Fabric may naturally change over time.
● Water or rain may cause stains.
● Dry clean only — do not wash with water.
● Colors may fade and fabric may diminish around the ribbon used for adjusting garment.
● Excess pressure on slit may cause the seam to burst.
●Dry clean only.
●Disfiguration may occur if excessively dry cleaned.
● Stains from makeup foundation may be removed with an eraser.
● Store away from direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.